Local Cryotherapy [Local Cryostimulation] treatments are used to reduce pain, inflammation, and swelling in targeted areas. Unlike Whole Body Cryotherapy, which triggers an internal systemic anti-inflammatory response in the body, local cryotherapy is comparable to “icing”, although much more powerful and efficient based on our experience.
Clients frequently combine this treatment with Whole Body Cryotherapy, to treat problem areas both from the “inside out” as well as from the “outside in”. As temperatures as low as -240 degrees F can be reached by our devices, a local area treatment only needs to be conducted for about 5-10 minutes, with a benefit exceeding that of hours of icing.
Local cryotherapy is used in:
- Sports medicine
- Aesthetic medicine and cosmetology
- Athletic recovery
Benefits of Local Cryotheraphy
- Reduces Pain in specific targeted area
- Reduces Inflammation and Swelling in targeted area
- 4 times better lymph and blood microcirculation
- Oxygenation and nourishment of the skin and subdermic tissues
- Metabolic surge (even 4 hours after the procedure)
- Firming of the skin and cellulite reduction by strengthening collagen and elastin fibers
- Increased muscle tone